An anti-blemish duo consisting of an active, antibacterial concentrate and a tinted concealer cream.
It combats existing spots, and conceals blemishes and redness.
The D-Actryl Complex tackles the problem of spot formation on several levels:
- Enantia chlorantha bark extract and oleanolic acid reduce sebum production.
- Beta-hydroxy acid reduces excessively rough skin and the formation of comedones.
- Poria cocos extract reduces the skin’s susceptibility to irritation and has a calming effect.
- Alpha-olioglucan inhibits the spread of propionibacterium acnes and promotes healthy gut flora.
- Microsilver, clove blossom and tea tree oil combat bacteria.
Stop Blemish Fluid -apply locally as required (1 to 2 clicks per application) to inflamed areas of the skin and allow to take effect.
AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, TALC, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZINC OXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, SALICYLIC ACID, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, GLYCERIN, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, XANTHAN GUM, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CETYL PALMITATE, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALLANTOIN, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, EUGENOL, CITRIC ACID, SILVER, PHRAGMITES KARKA EXTRACT, PORIA COCOS EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PANTOLACTONE, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS FLOWER OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, OLEANOLIC ACID, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499
The ingredients are listed in descending order calculated by volume in accordance with the mandatory labeling requirements.